Information About You
Use of Personal Information
(1) WWC may disclose personal information to our service providers located outside the US. Information will be disclosed strictly on a need to know basis.
(2) WWC may disclose personal information to our service providers, operating systems or business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the US. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you as necessary), customer service, business management and operation, risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, assessing customer purchasing preferences, dispute resolution, credit checks and debt collection. If WWC checks your credit references, the search will be recorded and may be shared with other lenders and credit agencies.
(3) WWC collects personal data to cater to your needs or act in your interest, but we do so on the condition that we have your positive consent. WWC will disclose this to you when you first supply us with personal information, or at the next available opportunity. When booking your trip, you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff will disclose relevant information about you which may contain sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group. For example, if your illness is infectious we may need to make special arrangements to move you away from the group to ensure safety for all.If you do not agree to our use of your information, we cannot do business with you or accept your reservation.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) WWC may from time to time contact you by email or post with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products and forthcoming events.
(2) You may indicate your preference to receive direct marketing material for the above purposes by telephone or e-communications (e-mail, SMS or e-brochure) on our website(s) or forms, or to our staff at the time you first supplied your information. Please note that our website will require you to agree to e-communications as a condition of booking. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.(3) If you do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we have on file and to correct any inaccurate information.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing a stop to all direct marketing material regarding our services. If the following facilities are available, you may amend your previous preferences on our website, using our "unsubscribe e-mail" or by written correspondence mailed to WWC. Once properly notified, WWC will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Our registered address is Wind & Wine Croatia, 6514 Washington Street #3745, Yountville, CA 94599 USA.Foreign ControlsPlease note that controls on data protection outside of the US may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
Use of "Cookies" and Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. These sites may send you cookies and collect data and personal information. We are not responsible for the actions, content or the privacy policies of those websites to which our website(s) may link.
Aggregated Customer Information
We collect information relating to customer trends and patterns. This information is often used in its aggregate form. We may disclose statistics about inquiries made, visitors, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, purchasers, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. No personally identifying information is disclosed.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately and to help improve our customer service, we may monitor and/or record:
(1) your telephone calls and
(2) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.Security statement
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes to this policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available upon request. WWC will strive to ensure our practices comply with the most current available version of this Policy.
• About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
• Our Cookies
4.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below: (a) we use Google and Facebook cookies on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website and target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users
• Analytics Cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.3 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
• Blocking Cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
(b) in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
• Deleting Cookies7.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(b) in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
7.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
• Our Details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by True North Wine Destinations, LLC dba Wind & Wine Croatia.
8.2 We are registered in the state of California.
8.3 You can contact us by writing to the business address at 6514 Washington Street #3745, Yountville, CA 94599 USA, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1 707.241.4800.